Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I need to join FHA!



This is my fabric store haul.  WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?!  I need to join a Fabric Hoarders Anonymous!  Seriously.  I cannot walk into a store that sells fabric and leave empty handed.  CANNOT.  Today I bought Halloween fabric and thread and a book. (I almost bought more, but had a tiny bit of self restraint.  The book is unintentionally ironic.  But super cool.)  Why?  BECAUSE I HAD TO.  It's a little laughable, but very honestly true.  I can't help myself.  I need a chaperone.  My fabric stash, which I had to buy storage especially for, is bursting at the seams.  And I haven't been making much lately.  I need to take some time off from work to just lock myself in the studio and make something, anything.  Before I can't get in there at all!


No comments:

Post a Comment