Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So little time... to shop!

I can't believe we're half way through June already.  This is bound to be my busiest month this year (hopefully... I can't handle much more!), so naturally I also have a very determined cold... that I got at my last show.  So I'm a little behind with blogging and whatnot.  I know I promised cookies and pictures... maybe next month.  I am literally booked until then.  So to keep your mind off the delicious recipes I keep promising and not sharing, I'll give you a little eye-candy instead:

CK Silver!  (This shop name really makes me want to yell, "Hi ho Silver, away!"  I'm such a nerd.)  Anyway, CK Silver is an amazing jewelry shop on Etsy, and is a serious distraction to my busy schedule :)  Featuring collaborative jewelry from the mother-daughter team of Marilyn and Cindy, CK Silver specializes in sterling silver, pearls, semi-precious stones, and Swarovski crystals.  Inspired by the beauty of nature, CK Silver sells earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, and has a great "Jewelry of the Month Club" -- now THAT'S something I'd love to get in the mail!

Enough talk!  Gaze...


I love these Spring Bouquet earrings!  So pretty and carefree, yet so classy with rose quartz and freshwater pearls.  If you've read any of my posts about jewelry, you'll know I have a thing for pearls...  like this gorgeous freshwater pearl bracelet:


Did I mention the jewelry arrives in a beautiful gift box?  So you can treat yourself, or your friend, or your mom, or me...

So this is seriously the best idea ever.  This alone makes CK Silver a fabulous shop:  the Pearl Jewelry of the Month Club!!!  Yes, I'm excited.


This is just so great.  They also have a Gemstone Jewelry of the Month Club!  So what's so great about the Jewelry of the Month Club, you ask?  I'll tell you what!  You get to pick the earrings you want!  See the little numbers in the picture above?  You pick your favorite three sets, and once a month, they send you one!  How fun is that?  These Washington ladies have a great thing going here! 

I will leave you with some earrings that remind me perfectly of summer:  refreshing cool ocean blue icicles... enjoy your weekend (and don't forget to check out CK Silver's blog)!

2 comments:

  1. What a great article! Thank you for introducing us the CK Silver; of course the Hubs might not be as grateful. :) And you really know how to finish a feature, because that last photo, those beautiful earrings, well, I don't think I will be able to stop myself. TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the sweet feature on cksilver! I take custom orders, too, so if there's anything you're looking for, including birthstones, please do let me know!

    ReplyDelete