Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Some people!

Some people have almost no talent (it's sad, but true).  Some people have a little bit of talent (the average Joe).  And then there's Viola of Crochetize.  This lady has so much talent and vision (and patience!  Look at those tiny designs!) that she stands alone.  Viola makes stunning crocheted gloves wearable art:


Gorgeous!  Her gloves, like these black fishnets, make me wish I lived in Victorian times... or a Steampunk future!  



Hello Alice in Wonderland!  I just love these fingerless cobalt blue gloves, especially with the little bow!  And how sweet and romantic are these gloves with the heart cut-out? 


So pretty and delicate!  Viola of Crochetize says she is "hypnotized" by knitting, and I'd say her pieces have the same effect!  Based out of Lithuania, I'm sure she has a lot of romantic influences to be inspired by.  If you'd like to learn a bit more about this talented lady, be sure to find her on her website, her blog, and on Twitter.  And don't forget to order yourself a pair of her beautiful gloves for your next dinner party, romantic date, costume party, or as a gift for a special friend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for introducing me to Crochetize; I luv, luuv, luuuv her gloves.

    ReplyDelete